Monday, March 23, 2015

Guest Story: Erin's Date Needs a 12-Step Program!

I have asked readers to contribute their crazy stories to be featured on the Sweeten the Deal blog. This is Erin's.  Please enjoy:  If you have a crazy dating story, please send it to me on the contact form on the blog here or email me at elizabeth@sweetenthedeal.com

Started talking to a man online. Single patent meet. Dropped my 2 daughters at concert and met him at a restaurant. He asked me to walk in and hug him so would not alert others first date. I walked in leaned into him and repelled. He smelled of smoke!! Ew. He said he made it very clear on website he smoked. He did not. He proceeded to tell me of his cocaine addiction and drank 5 scotch drinks I walked out he followed me and fell on cobblestone. I raced away only to realize I had gotten a parking ticket. He contacted me in am unaware of his behavior Can't make this up 

Please visit http://www.sweetenthedeal.com/contact.html to tell me your craziest dating story.  It may appear on this blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment